Hello! I’m a freelance writer and poet, and my writings have found a home in the following publications:
- ESPN Cricinfo, the top destination for cricket fans on the internet
- Sportskeeda, India’s top online sports website
- Poets Unlimited, the most subscribed poetry publication on Medium
- P.S. I Love You, a magazine focusing on stories of love and romance
- Chalkboard, the home of creative collaboration
- The Creative Cafe, an online portal for creative pursuits
More about me:
In my other lives, I am a tennis player, an engineer, a programmer, a manager, a team leader and, most important of all, a thinker. Those life experiences are the inks in my pen; they are the paints in my palette.
That much of an introduction should be enough – after all, I should let my writing speak for myself – but if you’d like to know more, here are three absolutely random facts to whet your appetite:
- I am convinced I have memories of India winning the cricket world cup in 1983 even though I wasn’t even two years old back then.
- My main project while studying for my engineering degree was titled ‘A Critical Analysis of War Poetry in English.’ Yep, BITS Pilani lets you do that. It’s that awesome.
- When I narrate an incident in the first person, that doesn’t mean it happened to me. It doesn’t even mean it happened to anyone. Truth mustn’t come in the way of a good story, right?